Virtual opportunities and resources have been a critical pivot for NPI’s reach across the State of Texas. A list of resources for students and educators have been compiled in a Learning Management System called “Canvas.” Anyone interested in accessing the resources and virtual opportunities in Canvas will need to register through Cvent:
- Register for access on our Cvent registration page
- Click “Register Today” and complete the application process.
- You will receive an application confirmation email
- The American Nuclear Society and Discovery Education are providing the highest standard in nuclear science education with Navigating Nuclear: Energizing Our WorldTM. This new, dynamic, standards-aligned program invites students to explore the many applications of nuclear science and its impact on energy, healthcare, food, and the environment through an interactive suite of FREE classroom resources.
- Tours & Visits: While visiting the Nuclear Engineering & Science Center facility, or other Texas A&M locations, check out our list of potential locations for tours and visits to consider while you’re in town.